Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Tutu Giveaway...

I don't normally participate in giveaways, but I am this one.  It's for a Tutu!  And I was going to (and probably still will) make Sweet Pea a tutu for her to wear on her birthday, but if I win this one, that will save me a little money on supplies and possibly buying one when my project turns to crap.  Ha!  Anywho...  If you want to enter in it, go to Her Womb, Our Hearts.  

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! I would have totally missed out on this wonderful blog and your baby girl is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm glad I found yours in return! And "Sweet Pea", well the name looks like it fits her to a "P", I mean a "T"!ha God Bless!:)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)