Want to join in? Go to Mama M's page!
Questions are.....:
1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
Funny that you ask this... We just went to a surprise birthday party this past weekend and they had karaoke. The whole way over there I said I was NOT singing!! Never say never! Ha! I ended up singing Goodbye Earl by Dixie Chicks with my SIL (sister-in-law) and CIL (cousin-in-law). It was really fun and funny! Then I got up the nerve to sing by myself...Stand By Your Man by Tammy Wynette. My sweet husband came and "saved me". Haha! I butchered that song!!! It was awful!! If I had actually known more than just the chorus of it, it might not have been so bad. I just didn't know "how" the song went....ya know?? Anyway. I'll stick to something I know next time. But to answer the question... I don't really have a go-to song because I don't sing karaoke very often. But I would probably pick a newer female country song. Something I know......haha.. ;-)
2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
I love Caramel Macchiotto from Starbucks! But if I want something cold, I'll get a Caramel Frappuccino. Obviously, I love caramel.
3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
Umm... I don't have my name posted on here because I use nicknames because of privacy purposes. But I'll go ahead and just say it. My name is Cherish...hence the "cherishing every second..." blog name. I wanted to use it in my blog name, but so that people didn't know it was MY name... But oh well. It's out there now!! Anywho... I really like my name...now. I didn't like it growing up because I thought it was weird and no one else I knew had the same name as me. But I love it now. I wouldn't change it.
4. Were you ever bullied?
I don't remember ever being bullied... I was the bullier (I know that's not a word...it just sounded funny! Ha!)... Definately nothing I'm proud of, but that's just the way I was... And no, I didn't give people wedgies or knock their books out of their hands or push them down in the hallway...not that kind of bullying. I made fun of people and I was just mean in general. I just hope my children don't take after me in that area!!!!
5. How often do you eat fast food?
Not very often at all! We used to eat out all the time before we moved to the sticks...but nothing is at our fingertips now... We try to avoid eating out as much as possible. But if we do, it's normally when we have to go to Tuscaloosa or Birmingham and we aren't going to be home during meal time...



















Cute blog, the Cherry Berry just cheered me right up. Cheers, kare
ReplyDelete