Are you ready for Top 2 Tuesday?!
This week Taylor is doing top 2 dream vacations. And boy do I need one!!!!!!!!!!!!
My first choice is the beach.

I love the beach! That may seem weird to some of you that know me because y'all know that I love the winter time. I hate being hot and I really hate sweating. But there is just something about the beach that I love. I guess it's the peace. It's so relaxing and peaceful. I love the smell of the beach air, I love the sound of the waves and watching them crash against the shore.... Ugh... I wish I was in Gulf Shores right now!!
And my second choice is going to New York City.
I have never been. All the years I lived in Baltimore, MD, I never went. We made plans to go several times when I lived up there, but we never made it. I secretly want to move to NYC, but I know that will never happen. So, vacationing there will have to fill that void. Haha.



















Oh! I love Gulf Shores - we did a lot of family vacations there! And Lambert's, oh yummm I love that place.
ReplyDeleteSaw you on Southern Mommas and wanted to say 'hi'. I'm an Alabama girl (now living in AZ) with a daughter born April 8, 2009 - our kiddos almost have the same b-day! Glad to 'meet' you and hope you stop by sometime.
ReplyDeletehttp://j2webbsite.blogspot.com
I love the beach and I want to go to NYC too.
ReplyDeleteOh great picks! I really want to go to NY too...I should have put that one!
ReplyDeleteHi, Im new to your blog and I think your choices are great. New York is so much fun!!! I look forward to reading more :)
ReplyDeleteNew York is fun!!! I loved it
ReplyDeletenew follower and grab your button
Great picks! NYC amuses me because I am a 45 minute train ride from there, so I can go whenever I want! It's a really fun place tho and I can see why it would be a dream vacation! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely picks and i think NYC is a great one that id love to do too!!
ReplyDeleteIhave never been to NYC and I want to go soooooo badly!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnyhoo--I am new to your blog and am now following it. I see that we have some of the same bloggy friends so I figured I should pop over here. I love meeting new blogger friends. Come on by and follow back if you would like. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog