The other day I talked about how I wish the weather was warmer. Well, we got our wish. It was so pretty out today and the weather was perfect! After Sweet Pea woke up from her morning nap, I threw some clothes on her and we went outside! She was in such a good mood, I couldn’t help but snap a few pictures. I really think she is going to enjoy being outside this summer.
We had to go see Maw Maw and Paw Paw. She wanted to try some potato soup while we were over there. And she liked it!
She lost her balance at one point and started rolling down the hill. Haha.
Then she got bored and decided to take her bow off. She has been pulling her bows out of her hair a lot lately. *sigh*
Then Paw Paw had to take her on a wagon ride.
I think she really enjoyed herself. And might I add, that baby girl is just beautiful (if I do say so myself!)!! ;-)


















We had a pretty day today, too! It was such a nice break, but such a tease! It is supposed to be snowy and cold here again on Thursday =(
ReplyDeleteLove. love. love. all these pics of Sweet Pea - they are the best! She looks so happy in all of them. She looks like such a big girl! Libbi has learned how to take her bows out, too. It makes this momma's heart sad! :0)
What great pictures. I am with you, today was beautiful! I am so ready for nicer weather to stay! We put Colt in the grass and he was not sure at all what to think. Your little girl is so cute!
ReplyDelete