My poor child… If I keep going at the rate I have been at today, she is gonna starve.
This morning I spilled a whole bowl of her Graduates Puff things (no picture). And then at lunch, I knocked the whole can of Graduates lil crunchies in the floor…(see below).
I had put a few on the lid to feed her (before I made the mess above), and not even 2 minutes after that, I knocked the lid of crunchies in the floor!! But I am glad to say that she finally ate some green beans!! She had been refusing any type of green vegetable for a couple of months. I was able to get the Gerber Garden Vegetables down her and it is green. But she would not eat green beans or peas. So I decided to try the peas the other day and she ate them. And I tried the green beans today and she ate them too! Yay! Maybe the green veggie hiatus is over!
Now, here are just a few pictures I took…
If she’s anything like her mommy, she wishes that spoon had some chocolate cake batter on it…yum! Haha!
This was take a few days ago. This is an outfit that my Aunt Sheryl made. It is too cute! The top part is smocked and had ducks on it. I’m really hoping that she can still fit it in a couple of months when it starts getting warmer outside. That’s the only reason I’m looking forward to warmer weather! I’m ready to let her just play around in a onesie and bare feet and not have to worry about having long sleeves and socks and pants that are way too long for her because, bless her heart, she’s short like me!
My precious baby girl! Just love her!


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)