Another month has passed. Our sweet baby is becoming a little girl right before our eyes. Although, she will always be my baby no matter what her age is! Haha! It’s so crazy how this year has flown by. April will be here before we know it. Gosh……. Anyway…. Let’s see what she’s been up to this month:
- Not sure of her weight or height… I’ll get back to you on that…
- She is still sleeping through the night, for the most part. Occasionally she will wake up, but I think it’s because she is teething.
- Speaking of teeth… She still only has the two bottom front teeth, but I keep thinking we are going to get more very very soon!
- She is standing by herself really well now.
- She’s cruising all over the place. She can even cruise from one object to another.
- She is thinking really hard about walking. You can tell that she is wanting to pick up her feet and take a step, but she just doesn’t know how or what to do just yet. It’s so cute.
- She is so curious about everything. She loves exploring around and getting in to all things!
- She finally started eating green veggies again! Thank goodness!
- She loves eating the Graduates Puffs, Lil Crunchies, and Yogurt Melts.
- She’s still drinking 5 bottles a day and eating 3 solid meals.
- She’s getting better about drinking water. I’ve been giving it to her in a sippy cut (without the no spill stopper).
- Dressing her or changing her diaper has become a team effort. It is almost impossible to do it alone! I guess she is too worried about playing and just doesn’t want to be still for a few minutes. Haha.
- Her favorite word the past few weeks has been “dada”. She still says “mama” sometimes and “baba”. I think she even said “papa” a couple of times today. Paw Paw will be thrilled to know that! Ha! She also says “yeah” sometimes.
- She can clap her hands and once she learned this, she decided she didn’t know how to wave bye-bye anymore. Maybe she’ll pick that back up soon.
- She can give us kisses. This is the sweetest thing ever! They are a little messy, but I love it!!
- Her hair is finally starting to fill in on the back of her head. She had a bald spot for a while from sleeping on her back. But now, she sleeps on her tummy for the most part.
- She loves attention. She hates when I leave the room for a few seconds or so. I hate to say it, but she’s rotten….haha! But it definately is not my fault! I blame the grandparents!
- She is such a joy to be around! She is a happy baby and is such a blessing!
I can’t remember what life was like before her. Either way, I wouldn’t change a thing!
Sweet Pea, mommy and daddy love you more than you will ever know!! Happy 10 months!


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)