Ok, it's time for Five Question Friday....Valentine's style!!! :-)
Here are the questions and answers! And don't forget to check out the others at Mama M.'s
1. What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without?
So many......umm... He loves me unconditionally. He knows all my secrets (I think I've told him all of them!) and he still loves me. He is just so forgiving and I am so thankful for it! Of course, he also does the laundry 95% of the time and that is a big plus!!! And the trash...he takes the trash out! :-)
2. When did you know your love was "the one"?
We had a rough start....not going to go into any of the details. But there was just something about him that made me want to keep trying. This is just one of those things you can't really explain in words. It's just something you feel...and it kinda just happens.... It didn't take long for me to figure out that he was really the one I was suppose to be with all along. I just had to kiss marry a few frogs before I found my prince charming... Haha!
3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?
No, everyone has the same ringtone.... I know... I'm boring!
4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?
I was instantly attracted to him physically., but when I found out he was a man of God, I knew he was the whole package! :-)
5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?
Yeah, I pretty much knew... He didn't do it at the exact moment and place I thought he would, but I pretty much knew the day he was going to. I'm so strange.... I want to be surprised about things, but if I know something is going to happen, I'll bug the crap out of that person until they tell me what it is I want to know... Maybe one day he will do something for me and REALLY catch me off guard. Honey, are you reading this??? Hint hint!!!! ;-)
This is not 5QF related...but, I did get some pictures of Sweet Pea in the snow today, and I will post them soon... We have a hot date tomorrow night (part of it is a double date), and I CANNOT WAIT!!!
Have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!!!



















Fun! I always love the Q&A posts....have fun on your date and can't wait to see the pics of sweet pea in the snow! it's snowing here, too....i can't believe it - we have around 4-5 inches which is A TON for GA! =)
ReplyDeleteMan, a guy that does laundry. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see those snow pics!!!
ReplyDeleteYou should try FL one day...I don't necessarily do EVERYTHING she says (I'm still in my pjs now!) but I really want to use her tips on just maintaining a clean home.
Can't wait to see you next weekend!!!