Monday, February 22, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday!


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn
If you haven't noticed by now, I like to participate in blog hops. I just think they are fun and I enjoy meeting new people through them.

Krystyn does Mommy and Me Monday. I really like the idea of this because I'm sure most mom's feel the same way as I do.... I'm never in any pictures with my child! My husband hates taking pictures and having his picture taken, but he is always the one in pictures with Sweet Pea. I always tell him (because I'm crazy paranoid), "What if I die tomorrow?! She is going to think that her mother didn't love her because I wasn't in any pictures with her!" I know, crazy right?! But that's the way I think... Always paranoid about something happening...

So, I informed Mr. Right that HE will be taking a few pictures of Sweet Pea and I every week... whether he likes it or not! And I plan on participating every week (if I can remember to)!

So, here is our picture this week. We had just returned from being in Birmingham this afternoon, and it's not a great picture, but it'll have to do! But from now on, we will take pictures before all the running around! Ha!

And I promise I'm going to do something with that hideous mop on top of my head very soon! As soon as I can decide what I want to do with it.

3 comments:

  1. I think you both look great. You have awesome dimples. And I love Sweet Pea's little bow.

    Thanks for linking up! Make sure to say hi to all of the other mommies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you two look cute! This is definitely a meme I should start on, I'm never in pictures with my kids.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)