Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An announcement...kinda

Well, if you read the old blog, you know that my best friend was getting married.  Well, she is married now.  And, since she is finally deciding to blog again...after like...hmmm...several months....she posted about something new in her life.  

She is pregnant!  

People....I. never. thought. that. day. would. ever. come!  I am thrilled about her having a baby and can't wait for him/her to get here so Sweet Pea will have a friend!!!  I'm hoping it is a boy...  Bless her heart, I don't think Maranda would know what to do with a little girl.  And another reason I'm hoping for a boy is so we can go ahead and arrange our children's marriage!  Haha!  Just kidding....kinda.  Anywho...  

I've been telling her that she needed to start blogging because she used to blog on her myspace page.  She started one so I would shut up about it, but only wrote 3 posts over a 4 month period...  She finally blogged today for the first time since October and I'm hoping she is going to stick to it this time.  I'll be sure to bug her about it if she starts slacking!  I told her that since she is pregnant now, she needs to keep up with everything so she will have it to look back on years from now!    She was a little skeptical about "the whole world" reading her thoughts and such...but maybe she will get over that.  Anywho...  

Say a prayer for her because her pregnancy hasn't been very easy thus far....  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I wish more of my friends would get prego! Its so exciting to know what your friend is in for and how great a baby is!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)