No… not the show. I have never watched it, by the way.
We had some visitors this morning. Adam’s brother and his wife came to see us for a little bit this morning. They live in Georgia and were passing through to go see her family. They only got to stay for a short while, but we will take what we can get! :-) We will see them again June 18th when the whole family goes to the mountains for vacation.
She had her first mini cinnamon roll for breakfast this morning. She actually liked it.
Sweet Pea and Aunt Danielle. I think she was trying to tell her something…?
Sweet Pea and Uncle Eric.
We knew the bow wasn’t going to stay in… Haha!
Sweet Pea went to play at Maw Maw and Paw Paw’s for a while this afternoon after Aunt D and Uncle E left. I didn’t really have a choice in the matter… Paw Paw pretty much just said, “Tell momma bye-bye! You’re going with Poppa!” And I’m like, “Umm…really? Thanks for asking????” But I’m not going to go in to that…. *sigh*
Anyway… I went to get her after a little bit and she came home and we took an afternoon nap. I just don’t see how she sleeps the way she does… It looks so uncomfortable! Haha! But it’s cute.
And this is why she wakes up with crazy bed head!
After a few snaps… she sat straight up and it sound like she said “what?!” Haha! It was funny.
This one looks like she is telling me to “Wait a minute… I’m not even awake yet!!”
“Not another flash……..”
And now the personality comes out! She wakes up in such a good mood, for the most part.
“I’m awake now! And ready to go play!”
I don’t know why, but she kept wallowing around on her boppy tonight before I put her to bed. I guess she was getting sleepy.
Anyway… that’s all for now. Just a few pictures from our day!
And since it is past midnight… it’s technically the 14th. Which means Sweet Pea is 13 months old today! I’ll have that post up later today or tonight.


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)