WARNING!!! There are spoilers in here (the whole post is pretty much a spoiler! Ha!), so if you haven’t watched it yet and plan on watching it…. TURN AWAY NOW! And before you read this… I want to say that, yes I know that this is just a tv show. I know that from the medical aspect, most of it is not accurate. But that’s not why I watch the show. I like drama (on tv, not in real life!). Some may think I am silly for getting in to this show like I do, but oh well. It entertains me, and I like it. I’m sure there are shows that other people like that I don’t get in to (Real Housewives of wherever)… But I like what I like. You like what you like. Anyway.
I cheated and watched the first few minutes of the finale on abc.com the other day. So, I knew who the shooter was. I kind of figured it was going to be him anyway.
Ok. I’m not going to do a play by play (well kind of) but I’m going to give my opinion on certain points.
DR. Reed Adamson was the first to get wacked. And I capitalized the DR because she made it very clear to Mr. Clark that she was a DOCTOR before he shot her. After the way she acted… all high and mighty… I was kind of glad they killed her off. I never liked her anyway.
Then, Alex walks up right after the dude shot her and he shoots Alex in the side! I figured when I saw where he got shot, they weren’t going to let him die. And I’m glad they didn’t!
Anywho… from then on, it is just like a whirlwind of shootings!
I didn’t want Dr. Percy to die though. I liked him ok… But oh well. I’d rather it be him than Dr. Bailey. Smart call on her saying she was a nurse! It saved her life! I just knew she was going to save him, but she couldn’t get him to an OR because the elevators were turned off. And why did he have a crush on Reed??? Eww… Oh well. She’ll never know because she is dead.
As far as this Mark-Lexie-Alex thing goes… I want Mark and Lexie to be together. Wasn’t Alex calling Lexie Izzie when he was like almost dead?? I kind of missed that part… Facebook wouldn’t have anything to do with that… Haha! Anyway. I want Lexie and Mark to get back together and get married and have McSteamy babies!!
I was all excited about Meredith being preggers. And then she went and had a miscarriage… :-( I was boo hooing!!!!!!
Oh… by the way… this is not in the order it all happened on the show. Just sayin’… I’m just typing as I remember it.
Anywho. So, Cristina and Owen broke up. I bet they will get back together though. I’m not sure how I feel about this whole situation. I don’t know if I want them together or not. But I do know that I want Teddy gone. I’m not a fan of hers…
Derek might not have gotten shot if stupid April had stayed in the office like she was told!! Ugh! I pretty much figured that he wasn’t going to die, but I was scared for a second because he was shot in the heart.
Then it was like… oh crap… no Attending on the floor… who is going to do the surgery?? Then Christina rocked it!
When Owen came back and was going in the OR to see if Cristina needed help, the way he acted made me think he was going to do something crazy… like maybe finish Derek off because he didn’t fire Teddy when he asked him to… I didn’t know what was going on!!! But it turns out… the shooter was in there!! DUH!!!! Haha! I know… my thought process is screwy sometimes… Anyway! Meredith jumps in the OR and is all like… “Shoot me! I’m his wife. If you want him to hurt like you do, then shoot me!” Umm… NO!!! Then Cristina is all like… “No! She’s pregnant!” And he ends up shooting Owen in the middle of all of this.
Avery made a smart call by unhooking the machine and making it look like Derek was dead. When that happened, I kind of freaked out a bit, but then I was like… no… he’s not dead. And I figured he unhooked it… and he did. Whew! Mr. Clark leaves after he thinks Derek is dead.
Cristina gets back to fixing Derek up. She tells Meredith and April to take Owen and deal with him. He had a through and through shot in the shoulder. He was fine. This is when Meredith has her miscarriage.
Webber somehow makes it into the hospital. He finds Mr. Clark and they have a heart to heart. I thought Richard was going to drink that vodka at one point, but then I thought… No, he’s come too far. They aren’t going to let him fall of the wagon. And he didn’t. Good going Richard! So… the dude only has one bullet left. He can’t decide to shoot himself or Webber… (I think that’s what was going on… I was FBing again.) Swat starts to come in… they take the cameras off of them… and BANG!!! Webber or Clark?!?!???!?!?
It was Clark. Whew!
Anywho. Great finale!! Had me on the edge of my seat the whole time!! I just hate the long wait until the next season.
All of my shows are off now. Grey’s is off. Desperate Housewives is off. Private Practice… Brothers and Sisters… Dancing with the Stars will be off after this Monday. It’s going to be a sad summer for tv. Haha.
Well… I will have the Bachelorette to watch. *Barf* I didn’t like Ali last season. And I still don’t like her. She was a horrible actress. Yes. She was acting. She was putting on a show when she had to choose between her job and Jake. And then when she plopped down in the hall that time… Puh-leez! She looked like a 5 year old that didn’t get her way! Oh well. I’m going to watch it anyway because it’s good entertainment and it cracks me up.
And I’ll have Drop Dead Diva to watch on Lifetime. I loved that show!! It should be back on in June.
And to replace Grey’s for the summer… They have a new show coming on called Rookie Blue. Cop show, of course. Right up my alley. :-) I’ll be watching that on Thursdays from now on.
Maybe my summer of tv won’t be too bad…


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)