She is saying new words more and more every day. BUT..... she will say something clear as day one minute... and as soon as I get the camera to get it on video... she either doesn't want to talk anymore or she doesn't say it as clearly as she did before. So... this is just a video of her mostly saying "Papaw". She also says her daddy's name. I guess she hears me say it so much that she picked it up from me and totally shocked me the first time she said it! Haha! She can say "cookie" and "cracker" but I haven't been able to get her saying it clearly on video yet. I'm working on it. And tonight she was saying "goggle" for "bottle". That's the first time she has said it. She usually just says "ba ba" for bottle.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)