Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Umm.. what are you doing kid?!

Ok, before you watch this video, keep in mind, I have no idea what she is doing... It was hilarious though so I had to get the camera out. Sometimes when she is getting sleepy at night, she will put her head on the floor and crawl around like that. I'm surprised she doesn't get carpet burn on her forehead. Haha. But this time she was standing while rubbing her head on the floor.... and she decided to shake her booty in the process... Mr. Right and I were cracking up at her!
Of course, after I say something to her, she decided to come try to destroy the camera/evidence. I guess she knew I was going to post it on the blog... Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)