Saturday, May 1, 2010

5QF! (on Saturday…)

I was going to do my Five Question Friday vlog style this week, but it just didn’t work out.  It takes forEVER for my videos to upload (that explains why all my videos of Sweet Pea are a minute or less…) and we all know that I have ZERO patience!!!  So…  here is 5QF…the same ole way….

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?

Yes and no.

No because I would have to go back in time to go back to high school.  And that would mean me being without my family…. and we know I couldn’t live without my 2 loves!

And yes because I miss doing the extracurricular activities like softball and cheerleading.  I enjoyed all of that and wouldn’t mind doing it again.  And the other yes reason is because I would like to go back and actually apply myself to my school work!  I goofed off and didn’t learn as much as I should have.  That’s one of the main reasons I have put off college for so long…. I feel like I’m not smart enough for college.  But anyway….

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

First of all, I would wish for ALL of our debt to be paid off!  That would make me feel better. 

And since I couldn’t think of another wish, I read some of the other 5QF’s to get some ideas for the second wish…  I decided to go with health and happiness for me and my family!  Call me a copy cat…. I don’t mind.  ;-)

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

I am not a cartoon person…  That would be my husband…  He loves them.  Anyway.  I don’t really care for any of the kid shows…  Although, I love theme songs.  I like Chuggington’s theme song.  And I guess the show is cute.  And Miss Spider’s Sunny Patch Friends has a cute song too and the show is cute…. but I don’t like bugs and spiders…. 

4. What is your beverage of choice?

Well, I’m southern so I have to say Sweet Tea is one of my favorite drinks.  And Diet Dr. Pepper.  I will drink other stuff that isn’t diet, but I prefer diet.

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

Ok… I’m not going to go into the whole physical stuff because we would be here all day.  Haha!  And I’ve blogged about it before…. So….

Non physical… I would change the fact that I am such a negative person.  And I am working on it!  It’s a slow process, but I’m getting there…  ;-)

And I would love to be more spiritual.  I would love to have a better relationship with God.  I would like to say that it is something I’m working on, but I would be lying.  So, let’s just say, that I plan on working on it very soon.  And I want to learn more about the Bible.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

So, that’s it.  Those are my answers!!  I’m hoping to do a vlog next week.  I will try again because I know y’all are just dying to see me and hear me talk!  Haha!  Y’all have a great weekend!  It’s going to be raining here…  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)