Click the 5QF button above to go to Mama M’s blog!
Ok… so I have tried several times now to load a vlog (video blog) and it just won’t do it!!! AHHHH!!!
I do mine through blogger because I don’t want my videos on youtube because…. unless someone can tell me how to make all my videos private on there???? Anyone???
Anyway… blogger is being a pain in my butt!
So, here is the five questions….. the usual way… :-(
1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
ANY of these would be just glorious right about now!! Haha! I haven’t had any of these in a very long time. So, I would love ANY one of them!!!
Date night would be great because every couple with children needs to have a date night every now and then just to keep the romance alive! And it doesn’t hurt to have a night out without having to say “Stop!” or “No!” or “Don’t put that in your mouth!” Haha! But yeah, I would love to just have a night with Mr. Right and have dinner and a movie or just whatever!
Girls night would be awesome too! Before I got pregnant, I was always with my girl friends. I was rarely at home because if I wasn’t working, I was hanging out with my girls. And I miss that. Don’t get me wrong though, I love my life the way it is with my family, but I would like to have a girl’s night every now and then.
And a night out alone sounds ok… but I know I would be sooo bored!!! I like some alone time, but I get that at night when Sweet Pea goes to sleep and Mr. Right is at work. So… I would choose the other two over this one. :-)
2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope. I cannot. I would have shown you on my vlog, but it wouldn’t load. Anyway. Mr. Right can, however. Maybe I can get a video of him doing that. It kind of freaks me out. Haha!
3. What is your favorite flower and why?
Oh… I have lots of favorite flowers!!! Why?? Because they are beautiful!!!
Hibiscus [my photo… my plant/tree]
Azaleas. I love all azaleas, but white ones are my fav! [photo credit]
Hydrangea [photo credit]
Orchids are very unique looking to me… [photo credit]
Wisteria [photo credit]
4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
To THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!!! I have done so many things without thinking them through… And I have learned lots of lessons… I definately try to think things through now before I make any decisions or act on anything.
5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
Well, first of all… I don’t play the lottery or gamble. But… if I did. And I happened to win. I would pay off all of our debt! That would be the first thing I would do. Wipe the slate clean and keep it clean!!!!
Then I would pay cash for a house. :-)



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)