Well, I got a phone call today from the preacher at the church we have been visiting. He asked if him and his wife could come by tonight to visit with us. I said sure but I was a little unsure about this whole visiting people at home thing because I have never had anyone from any other church do this... So it was new to me. I'm glad they came by though. Turns out, he and his family lived only about 15 minutes from me when I was growing up. Small world! The boy my sister was dating (way back when) went to the same church as them and she remembers him from the times she visited there. Anywho. It was a really good visit. We have only been to this church twice (we missed this past Sunday because Sweet Pea was having a bad night Saturday) but we really like it. It is the most friendly church we have been to. Everyone was so welcoming and we just really liked it. I'm hoping that this is the church for us. Anywho.... That's all. :-)
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















At least your pastor called....we've had 2 SURPRISE visits from ppl from our church! That was nice, but I was in my pj's one time! lol
ReplyDeleteWhich church was it???
I'm so glad you (so far) enjoy the church! It's so nice to find a friendly church where everyone is just so nice and welcoming.
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on the job prospect :) The Lord knows what He's doing, all you have to do is give it all over to Him. (which is hard to do sometimes if you like to be in control like me!)
Love you!