Thursday, January 28, 2010

[Untitled...]

So...  I got a comment from someone this morning about my post last night.  And let me just say that I do enjoy and appreciate when people give helpful advice.  I like even more to know who is giving the advice so I can respond back to it.  But anyway....  Just wanted to say that...

I feel like I've done enough research on the Ferber Method and, like I've said before, I have tried this method a few different times for several nights in a row.  And from the way it looks, Sweet Pea should be getting closer and closer to falling asleep on her own the more you do this.  But that doesn't seem to be the case in our situation.  It seems like it's getting worse.  So, that's why I decided to stop it.  

Like I said, I appreciate advice.  Every child is different and not everyone has the same views on the way to raise their children.  And everyone is entitled to their own opinion on things.  

I've also said that I'm going to do what feels right to us and I thought the Ferber Method felt right, but now I'm not so sure.  So... I'm just going to put her to sleep however I am able to....whether it be me rocking her or whatever.  As long as we both get our rest...that's all I'm worried about right now.  

I appreciate the input.  I love reading my comments and if anyone wants to leave a comment in the future, don't be afraid to state your name...whether I know you or not.  :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)