Ok, so... Today is my dear sister's birthday! She is a whopping 31 years old! Wow! She's going to kill me for this and the FB status! Ha! But anywho, I just wanted to take a moment to wish her a very happy birthday! I love you!!
[Sister on the left, me on the right]
This is the most recent picture I have of her (Thanksgiving 2009). She may kill me for this too, but oh well!! It’s my blog and I’ll do what I want to! (Sang to the tune of “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to”!) LOL!
[Sister and Sweet Pea]
And let’s not forget another birthday! My BFF! I actually know several people with this same birthday. (Two of which have served time as my BFF…how crazy is that?! LOL)
Anywho… Happy Birthday, Randa Roo!! (BTW, that’s your new nickname for my blog!) She is 28!!!!
[Randa Roo on left, me on right]
[Sweet Pea and Randa Roo]
Happy Birthday girls!


















Ahem, Randa Roo??? Thanks for the crap name and the wonderful birthday wishes! I love you!
ReplyDelete