Sunday, January 17, 2010

Messy messy!

Ok so….  I guess the days of Sweet Pea only getting one bath a day are officially O.V.E.R! 

So, the doctor said we could start letting her feed herself finger foods.  So when we got groceries last night, we bought a few of the Graduates foods.  We got her some carrot and cheese pinwheel things, some biter biscuits, and some strawberry apple star puff things… 

Let me just say…  I am not liking this too much…

I, personally, cannot stand being messy or dirty.  So, naturally, I don’t like when children have sticky hands and food all over their face and in their hair and have that “dirty kid” smell to them.  LOL.  You’re probably thinking, “Well why did you have a child?!?!”…  Umm…because I wanted to!!  Ha! 

I’m just gonna feed Sweet Pea until she goes to kindergarten…  :-)

Seriously though….this baby food stuff is just messy!  It gets all soggy and she just wants to play with it and gets it EVERY.WHERE!!! 

Here are some pics…

The biter biscuit…(that ended up all in my bed when I laid her down to change her diaper!!!)

IMG_0966

She enjoyed it though….

IMG_0967

 SDC12271

She didn’t know what to think about those strawberry apple puffs…. 

IMG_0968

There is one hanging from her chin….haha

SDC12283

See the soggy carrot and cheese pinwheel that she is smushing in her hands….EWW!!!!  And it’s all over her shirt…haha

SDC12275

….and in her hair………  AHHHH!!!

SDC12279

….and in between those little fingers….. 

SDC12276

She really enjoyed her banana popsicle though!!!!  (She is filthy….we forgot to put a bib on her before she ate supper…)

SDC12294

SDC12289

Needless to say, she got a bath immediately after she finished half of the popsicle!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)