Monday, January 18, 2010

The Bachelor...

Ok, so...I said I was not going to watch it this season, but....I caved....  I turned it on about half way through last week and this week I missed the first 15 minutes of it.  

So far...my take on these girls....  as usual...THEY ARE ALL CRAZY!!  LOL.  

Well...except Ella maybe...  She seems pretty real...  

Michelle....oh. my. goodness.  She's psycho...  Glad she got sent home!

And Elizabeth...  I can [kinda] see her reasoning for not wanting to kiss him just yet...I mean personally, why would you want to slob face with someone that just slobbed face with another girl like 2 seconds ago...???  But don't be a tease!  She was obviously full of herself also with all that, "I can get a date any day of the week" and "I'm 29? years old, I could have already been married by now, I'm selective" crap!  Sounds like she just needs to marry herself!...(if only that were possible....haha)

And Ali...???  I haven't really formed an opinion on her just yet...  I'll get back to you on her...

Vienna Sausages....??????  What the crap?  Who names their kid after a processed meat??  LOL!  (I'm aware that it is pronounced differently...)  I'm still trying to figure her out too....  

As for the other girls left....they obviously didn't stick out...  

Just my opinion on all of it.......    That's all...  :-)

1 comment:

  1. I get sucked in every. single. time! I like Tenley and I am REALLY disappointed that abc made it seem like she was going to tell Jake she was pregnant! There's enough drama without them having to put words in people's mouth! Especially those words!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)