Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good news...kinda

I got a call today about a job.  I don't have an interview set up yet, but she said she would probably get back with me later in the week to set one up.  I'm hoping she doesn't forget!!  Haha!  It's actually at the same hospital I did my clinicals at.  So, hopefully that will help me out some since she has seen me in action.  

There are some downfalls to this particular position.  The shift is from 10:30a-8:30p, and they work 7 on 7 off, which means I wouldn't see Sweet Pea or Mr. Right for like a whole week at a time.  That really sucks!  She did say that there was a possibility of some other openings coming soon.  So we'll just see....  

I don't know if this is what God has planned for me.  It would be an answered prayer for me to get a job right now because we are in dire need of more income.  But I'm just going to leave this is God's hands and let Him take control.  I'm anxious to see how this plays out...  

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, missy!!! We'll be praying for you this week. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)