Sweet Pea is a tab bit scared of the vacuum... When she was an itty bitty baby, it didn't phase her. But a couple of months ago, she started getting really scared of it. She literally started shaking, she was so scared! So... I got the vacuum out today because our carpet REALLY needed it. And when I rolled it in the living room, she immediately started getting antsy and had this horrible look of fear on her face! It was pitiful. I got the video camera out to show you how scared she is of it. I wish I had broke out the camera a few minutes earlier because she isn't really showing that much fear at this point like she was when I first rolled it in the room.
Poor sweet baby! I had to take her over to Maw Maw's so I could vacuum and then shampoo the carpet. Maybe she will get used to it some day.


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)