I’m bored… Sweet Pea is napping and I should be cleaning, but we all know that I hate to clean! Seriously though… I’ve got to do some major cleaning next week because we have more of my family coming for Sweet Pea’s first birthday than I thought were going to be able to make it! I’m so excited! They have never seen where we live so of course…they’ll probably want the grand tour….HAHAHA!!! All 5 rooms of my itty bitty house! That’s including the living room, kitchen (which is open to the living room), bathroom, Sweet Pea’s bedroom, and the hubs and my bedroom. I really wish I knew the square footage of our house….
Anyway. I did my Level 1 of BLCM last night along with the Firm Ab Sculpt. I’m not as sore today as I was the past two days. But I got on the scale this morning when I woke up and I was down 4 pounds!!! I was super excited about that!! I know I have a very long way to go, but it made me feel really good! Like I wanted to go outside and run 5 miles to burn some more fat! Haha! Needless to say… I’m more motivated now that I know my weight is going down!
I turned the air on in our house for the first time this year today. It was HOT this morning. Now… I normally turn the heater on in Sweet Pea’s room at night since she doesn’t sleep with a blanket in her crib (scared she will get tangled and smother herself) and it tends to get chilly in the house at night, but after we got up from our morning nap, it was just a tad warm in here! I guess the warm weather is here to stay… :-/
Sweet Pea is more than likely going to get her 3rd tooth in before her birthday! It is her top right front tooth. I can see it just under her gums but it hasn’t broke through yet. She has been fussy and chewing on everything! Yay for more teeth!
I’m working on getting her birth announcement painted. I think I’ve mentioned before… my sister was suppose to make one for her before she was born, but that didn’t happen. And a year later…still don’t have it… Grant, she has 3 children who are 9, 8, and 7 (I think… Gosh, they are growing up so fast I can’t keep up with it!) so I know she is busy. Not to mention, she is a workaholic!! So I decided to paint it myself. And this is what I have so far….
I think I’m going to do the middle background in white and then the words in brown… Her bedroom is pink and brown…so… I figured it would look good that way… Anywho… I’ll show you the finished product when I get it done.
I finished making her bows. I might get a few more colors to make a few more… I need to go through her closet and see what colors I’m missing first… But here is what I made so far…
I kind of wish I had bought wider ribbon. Most of them are made with 7/8 inch ribbon. But I didn’t know…so I just got what I thought would look good. Anyway… I guess it doesn’t matter because I have been having trouble keeping them in her hair. She yanks them out as soon as I put one on her head. She just wants to chew on it. Haha. Oh well….
And…because she hasn’t posted in forEVER… I thought I would post a picture of her baby bump…since I have one on my phone… :-)
I went to have lunch with her the other day. We took pictures of her baby bump since she hasn’t done so yet and she is now half way through her pregnancy. And she found out yesterday that she is having a GIRL! So excited!!! I was hoping for a boy so we could have an arranged marriage for our first borns…but oh well. (Only kidding about the arranged marriage! Haha!) But I’m so happy that Sweet Pea will have a BFF come August!!! I just hope that Sweet Pea and Charli (that’s what she is naming her) will be as close as Maranda and I have been!
Oh…almost forgot! Sweet Pea now has white shoes for Easter/spring/summer! My MIL found her two pair of Baby Dear shoes at Belk the other day. I called the store that was suppose to order her shoes and they still have not come in! I’m just a little frustrated about that because the girl told me they would be in before Easter. Needless to say… I won’t be ordering anything from there again! But here are her shoes…
Yay for ALL WHITE SHOES!!! :-)
Oh, and the dress that I got her to wear for Easter… she’s not going to wear it. I was going through her closet the other day to find something for her to wear that day and I came across a 9 month bubble suit that someone bought her for one of my baby showers. It has a bonnet and it’s pink and has the smocked thing going on… so I tried it on her to see if it fit…and it did!!! It is tooo precious on her! So, she is going to wear that for Easter. I wish I had come across it before I bought the dress… But oh well. She can wear the dress all summer hopefully. I’ll post a picture of her in her bonnet and bubble suit next week.
And I guess this post is long enough….so I’ll go for now!


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)