Saturday, April 17, 2010

100!

This is my 100th post!  Well… if you want to get technical… it’s my 200th post because my old blog has exactly 100 posts on it.  But…we will just count for this one! 

Anyway.  Yay for me writing 100 posts in less than 4 months (on this blog)…  Can you say addicted to blogging???  Ha! 

So… here’s the deal.  I’m going to let y’all ask me anything you want to know….within reason…and I will answer!  Good ole Q&A post!  I’ve seen lots of people doing it and I love reading them…so I thought I would jump on the band wagon.  :-)

And I know I don’t have tons of readers, so if I only get one or two questions…that’s ok!  I’ll answer it anyway!   

If you want to ask me a question (or two), leave a comment on this post or in the Formspring thing on the left sidebar. 

For those who don’t have a blog, you can still leave a comment! 

And for the lurkers, come on out!  Don’t be scared!  I was a lurker once too.  (Still am on some blogs…haha!)

And last…. if you don’t want to ask a question in the comments, you can email your question(s) to me at (cgbloggymail) (@) (gmail) (.) (com)

Now, get to asking!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)