Thursday, April 8, 2010

Frustration…

Two rant posts back to back…  I know… Not a fun read, but I will try not to do this again any time soon!! 

First…  Yesterday (or this morning… I can’t remember), my throat started hurting.  And as of right this minute, I can’t even swallow.  I forgot to get throat drops when I was in town earlier.  So, I’m in a good bit of pain.  I feel like I have some drainage going on.  And I just really do not want to be sick considering I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow to get ready for Sweet Pea’s birthday party.  And I REALLY don’t have time to go to the doctor!

Tomorrow is going to be a REALLY busy day.  My original plan was to go to Birmingham alone so I could get everything I needed (grocery wise) for the party and get back home and get busy on making cupcakes and everything else.  I was going to leave Sweet Pea with Mr. Right so I could hurry and get it all done quick.  But….. the other day, Mr. Right called to make an appointment with his doctor about his migraines and the earliest they could get him in was tomorrow at 9:20.  Just perfect….  NOT!!!  But he has to do this, so oh well. 

Now, the plan is for all three of us to go to Birmingham and get everything done and hopefully I won’t be up all night making cupcakes… 

Why do I always want to do everything myself?????  Oh….  I know…  Because it’s CHEAPER!!!!  Ha! 

Anyway…  I got the idea from Kelly to put pictures up at Sweet Pea’s party for every month of her first year.  So… I spent the whole morning going through photos and trying to find pictures to have printed.  Then, I used the Paint tool and added font to these pictures saying how many months old she is in the picture and what date it was taken (because they are not all taken on the 14th of every month).  I loaded them up on CVS’s website because they are running a special right now for 4x6 photos (they are 9 cents each!!!).  I load Sweet Pea up in the truck and head to town to pick them up and they are all jacked up!!  The font was cut off in certain places on all but 3 pictures.  Good thing it cost less than 2 dollars or I would have pitched a fit!  (Actually, I probably wouldn’t have, but I wanted to!!!)

So, tonight I have been fixing the pictures with smaller font and I’m going to try again tomorrow….at Walgreen’s!!  I have never had any problems with my photos from there.

Anyway…  I might be MIA for the next two days.  I still have a lot of cleaning to do tomorrow along with everything else, so… I’ll probably post again on Sunday afternoon when I can actually sit down and breathe!  Haha! 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)