1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Probably Sandra Bullock because she can play different types of rolls very well. She is just an all around great actress. Or maybe Ashley Judd. I love her acting also!
2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
I went to church camp at Shocco Springs two summers when I was in junior high. I loved it. It is just great atmosphere and seeing God through so many other people was awesome. I wish it meant more to me back then, like it does now. And I really hope that my children want to go to church camp years from now, and I will definately sign up to be a chaperone! I already can’t wait!!!
3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Roaches. The big tree roaches. And bumble bees. I freeze up for just a second and then when I’m in the clear, I run as fast as I can!!!!! And wasps. Same as the other statement….freeze then haul butt!!!!! Oh, and if I ever do (pray I never do) come in contact with a snake, I will probably pass out if I don’t run for my life!!!
4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
Haha… I could go on and on with this one. He is a lot little OCD about neatness and having things in their place. So… when I leave stuff just laying around, it drives him crazy. He told me the other day to please not lay my stuff (purse, bags, diaper bag, etc…) on the back of the couch when I walk in the front door. And I never put my stuff (hairdryer, straightener, make-up bag, hair spray, etc…) back up in the bathroom. That drives him insane!!! Haha! But he rarely complains about it. He just goes and cleans it up for me. That’s one of the reasons I love him so much. :-)
5. What is currently your favorite song?
Anything Lady Gaga. I know…she’s a freak. But I love her music. It has a catchy tune and I always have to sing her songs. That also drives Mr. Right bonkers. Haha!! Even if I just heard Bad Romance on one station and I change it to another and it’s playing there, I listen to it all over again back to back. He loves that…. HA!!! But yeah… I am loving some Telephone and Bad Romance right now. :-) (Lady Antebellum- American Honey and I Need You Now are some of my favs right now too.)
Got to get back to cleaning and making cupcakes… Have a great weekend peeps!! :-)


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)