First… y’all know I love some crazy baby bed head…so this is what I wake up to every morning. I could just eat her up! Her hair is so funny when she wakes up.
Sadly though… It might not look like this much longer… I am taking her to get her first haircut tomorrow (Friday). I know it doesn’t look like she has a lot of hair, and she doesn’t… but it is so long on one side and I want to get it trimmed up a little bit for her pictures she is having Saturday (or Monday depending on the weather). So…there will be pictures of that tomorrow night probably! :-)
This is her little chair and umbrella that Heather got her for her birthday! I just now remembered to get it out of the truck today. Haha!
She only sat in it for a second…literally. She was too worried about walking around the yard to be sitting down! No time for that! Ha! But it is cute and she can use it for several years! Don’t worry Heather, she will get use out of it sooner or later!
Maw Maw and Paw Paw went to Tuscaloosa today and came back with Sweet Pea an umbrella stroller! Yay! We were planning on buying one soon, but now we don’t have to! Thanks to Maw Maw and Paw Paw! :-)
Look at this picture below…
So… you think this is a milk mustache???? Sorry. Wrong. It is a baby powder mustache. Haha! Now don’t get your panties all in a wad… I didn’t let my child eat baby powder.
Sweet Pea was in a really fussy mood tonight because she only had about a 10 minute nap today. I was trying to get her diaper changed and get her dressed for bed and she just wouldn’t lay still. So I handed her the baby powder to hold. (If I give her something to hold or play with, she will usually be still long enough to get her diaper changed.) The lid was twisted CLOSED but there was a little powder around the edge. And of course, she is going to put anything and everything in her mouth! So, she got a little powder on her upper lip. I thought it was funny because it looked like a milk mustache.
Anywho… Gotta finish the dishes and clean up a little before bed. Won’t have time to do it tomorrow because I have to go get my license renewed before heading to Tuscaloosa. It’s expired….. Has been since the 8th of this month… Oh well!!! Haha! And I would have never thought about it if it hadn’t been for someone else saying on FB that their license was expired.


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)