This week is Top 2 things I couldn’t live without! As usual, this is kind of hard to do because there are a lot of things I think I can’t live without…but I’ll give you the top 2…
I cannot live without…
1. My family. I don’t know what I would do without them. They really complete me!!!
[Picture taken on Father’s Day 2009 (Mr. Right’s first father’s day!). She was so itty bitty!]
2. My phone. I can call people, text people, surf the web, take pictures, play games, pay bills, listen to music… You name it! I love my iPhone!
Of course, it wouldn’t be right if I didn’t list a few more things… haha! I guess my number one should have been GOD! He is #1! And if I’m referring to material things that I cannot live without…. a vehicle (because I hate to walk or run and wouldn’t want to do that everywhere I go), a bed (because I’m a sleepaholic), chocolate (because I’m a chocoholic), a home (because I like to stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer and dry when it rains)... Those are just a few… ;-)


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)