Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday!

My Little Life

I always look forward to 5QF!  I’m not sure exactly why…maybe because it gives me something to blog about..??  Haha…  I feel like I’ve been slacking a little lately…  Oh well… 

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?

Not that I recall…..  I’ve tried really hard to remember if I have, but I just can’t remember any. 

2. What temperature do you keep your house?

Umm…it’s normally warmer than I like it to be, but it’s mainly because I am afraid that Sweet Pea is going to be cold.  And Mr. Right is always freezing, so….  I just walk around naked so I don’t die of a heat stroke!  Ha!  Just kidding!  Seriously though, we don’t have central heat and air.  We have window units for cold air and a gas wall heater for heat.  We haven’t been using the gas heater much this winter because, obviously, it’s not safe for Sweet Pea.  So, Maw Maw and Paw Paw gave us an Eden Pure heater for our Christmas present.  It’s really nice!  It keeps us warm and it is relatively safe for Sweet Pea.  We still don’t let her mess with it.  It’s on the other side of the baby gate.  :-)  So…to answer the question, I have no idea what the temp is because we don’t have a thermostat…  But it is always warm!  (Kind of ready for spring and summer so I can turn the air on!  Haha!)

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?

I don’t recall looking for dust at other people’s houses….  I really hope that no one looks for it at my house because you will find a lot!  Haha…

4. What's the worst job you ever had?

Probably being a server…  or just working in the food industry-period!  I have worked with food on and off ever since I was 16 and it is definately not what I want to keep doing (when I finally do go back to work…unless it involves cake decorating or something like that…)

5. What is your most sentimental possession?

I guess my pictures and videos…  I’m sure I have some other stuff of sentimental value, but I just can’t think of anything specific…

Have a great weekend everybody!

**I installed a new commenting thingy...Disqus.  If I'm not mistaken, it will allow me to reply back to the comments, which I think is nice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)