Go to Mama M's to join in the fun or read the other 5QF posts!
Questions:
1. What's your guilty pleasure?
I think I have too many to post! Haha! But I'll give you a few... Umm... Chocolate!!! I'm a chocoholic! Sweets....kind of goes with the chocolate, but it's really a category of it's own! Haha. Reality TV. I love to watch reality tv, even if the people on the show get on my nerves. I know...weird... The internet. I can't live without it! (Actually I know I could live without it, because I have....but I don't want to have to do without it....especially now that I am into blogging...) And I guess those are all I'll admit to... ;-)
2. What is your favorite TV series?
I can't list just one... But Grey's Anatomy is my all time favorite! I could watch reruns of it all day long. Runner up is Desperate Housewives. Then Private Practice and Brothers and Sisters...
3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
Nope.....nada... Wait...isn't that spanish for "no"??? Ok, maybe a little... Haha. Does watching Dora the Explorer and Ni Hou Kia Lan count??? Maybe Sweet Pea and I will both be tri-lingual soon..... Ha! Seriously though....no, I don't speak any other language. I took a year and a half of spanish in high school, but none of it stuck in my head......
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too many to count...(but I don't wear half of them because they are old and not in style anymore...) I owned a lot more when we moved in this house. But I cleaned them out and took a ton of them to Good Will because Mr. Right and I share a very very small closet... Let's just say....I don't have enough shoes. A girl can never have enough shoes!!!
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
Peanut M&Ms!!! I'll eat the regular ones, but I prefer peanut. I don't care for any of the others...
Hope you all have a great weekend!!



















"No" in spanish is just "no".....but nice try! lol
ReplyDelete