I’m going to write a few updates on life…
- Sweet Pea finally got another tooth!! It’s one of the top teeth next to her front teeth. I noticed it when we were on our way up to Tennessee. Now the tooth on the other side is trying to come through. She is extremely fussy and trying to chew on everything!! Maybe it will come on through soon.
- My job is going fine. The first day and a half was hospital wide orientation. I had to sit through the same stuff when I did my clinicals there last fall. So, it was the same people talking…. telling the same stories… But I got to go up to the lab Tuesday afternoon and sit in front of a computer for the rest of the day and read a lot of stuff and take tests… Then the next day was the same… I was cross eyed by the time I was done with it. I was already in trouble Wednesday because I clocked out too late Tuesday and I clocked in too early Wednesday! Apparently there is a 2 minute window before and after your shift. That’s so when you clock in, you have 2 minutes to get to your department and get ready for your shift. And same for after your shift… two minutes to get to the time clock to clock out after shift… From what I understand, some department managers are more strict about it than others…. Mine must be really strict! But that’s ok…
- Yesterday I went to Tuscaloosa to go run a few errands. I picked up my ring from Reed’s Jewelers. It’s been there for over a month now. I dropped it off to get it sized because in the 2 years I have had it, I haven’t worn it much at all because it was too small. So, I decided a couple of months ago that I was tired of my engagement ring just sitting in the jewelry box, so I took it to get it sized. The price they told me on the phone was not the price the charged me!! So, that’s why it sat there for a while. I finally got it out yesterday and I am glad to be able to wear it again!! But I will not buy anything from Reed’s again because they ticked me off more than once in the past month. They are liars. They told me one thing on the phone and then it was totally different when I got to the store… TWICE!!! So, I’m just a little fed up with them. Ok, I’ll get off my soapbox on that subject.
- Also, while I was in Tuscaloosa, I went to Toys R Us to get some stuff for Sweet Pea. I got her a Tiny Diner Placemat. It is the best thing ever! It is a little placemat that suctions to the table and has a little scoop tray to catch food that might fall on the floor. We don’t eat out very often, but when we do Sweet Pea has a tendency to put her food on the table and she has been trying to bite the table lately. So, if you know me, you know I’m somewhat of a germophob… And I have worked in restaurants before, so I know that when they wipe the table off, they aren’t really “clean”… So, I bought one and it’s great! I also saw a little pink pool that was only $7, so I grabbed one of those too. She liked it for about 5 minutes… and then she just wanted to run around in the yard. Haha. Maybe she will eventually become a water baby.
- And I guess that’s all I can think of right now… I don’t know if I will get around to blogging much in the next couple of weeks. For the next two weeks I’ll be working/training 3a-11:30a Monday through Friday. Then I will have one day off (Saturday July 10th) and then the 11th-13th I will work 3a-1:30p and then I will be off for seven days. And from then on I will be working 7 days on and 7 days off. It’s actually not too bad if you look at it like you get 2 weeks vacation a month. That’s they way I look at it…
Here are some pictures of Sweet Pea in her new pool…
She had to test the water first… Haha!
Slishy splashy!
I was trying to take a picture of her feet in the water, but she escaped too quick… I painted her toes red the other day.
This is about the time she got bored with it and wanted to run around the yard… And yes, my husband is wearing sweat pants in the middle of June. Haha!
Daddy helping her splash the water!
Eating french fries with Daddy after playing in the pool…
She found her Daddy’s hat and put it on and was walking around the house yesterday evening before we went to Wal-Mart. I thought she looked super cute, even though she does look a little gangsta with it to the side… Haha!


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)