Tuesday, June 15, 2010

14 Months Old! (and one day…)

Yeah… so I’m a day late on her 14 month post…  But oh well.  At least it isn’t her real birthday.  ;-)  I don’t even know what day it is half the time.  When Mr. Right changed his off days, it messed me up big time.  Anyway…

Here are some pictures I took this evening…

SDC13886

SDC13888

SDC13894

SDC13896

SDC13903

SDC13906

SDC13911

Not a lot has changed over the past month.  We are still having trouble getting her off baby food.  I am trying and trying my hardest, you have no idea!!!  There are some foods that she will eat, but I’m having the most trouble getting her to eat real veggies.  But it will come… some day!!

We are doing better with the sippy cup.  She only gets one bottle a day (at night before bed).  She’s doing better about lifting the sippy cup high enough to get the milk in the spout.  Sometimes I have to help her, but she’s doing better.

She only gets her paci at nap time and bed time.  She is handling that very well.

She is still wearing size 3 diapers and she can fit clothes anywhere from 9 months to 18 months (the dress in the picture is 18 months but it’s a little big on her…)  She’s just so petite.  She’s wearing size 4 shoes.  She was 20 lbs when I weighed her yesterday, but she feels like she weighs a ton!  Haha!  I don’t know how tall she is right now.  It’s not easy to get her to stand still.

She is soooooo busy!!!  She gets in to anything and everything!!  She still loves to dance.  Any time she hears music or anything with rhythm (even the hair dryer!  Haha!) she stops what she is doing and breaks it down!  Ha!  It’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.  I love to watch her dance.  I can see dance lessons in our future!  I can’t wait!

She loves to read her books.  I’m always finding her sitting in the floor looking through them.

She still only has 4 teeth (top and bottom front teeth).  She has been teething quite a bit lately, but nothing has come through yet.

She has been climbing on everything.  We had to put her rocking chair up because she tried to stand up on the arm of it.  Mommy about had a heart attack over this!

She has been trying to talk a lot lately.  She’s starting to point to her eyes, nose, ears, mouth…etc….  She still giving us big slobby open mouth kisses (I know that sounds gross, but we let her do that on our cheek) and it is the sweetest thing!!!

She’s so smart and such a joy to be around!  I can’t believe the time is going by so fast.  I just wish we could stop for a little while.  She’s turning in to a little girl more and more every day, but she will always be my baby (I know I’ve said that before, and I’ll say it a million times more! Haha!)

Happy 14 months Sweet Pea!  Mommy and Daddy love you more than you can imagine!!  *MUAH*

Oh, and I just had to post these pictures…  She took only a 30-45 minute nap yesterday morning and then missed her afternoon nap because she was over at Maw Maw’s playing all afternoon.  So, when we came home, it was supper time.  She fell asleep while I was feeding her.

SDC13883

SDC13884

I got her out of the high chair and took her to the bedroom.  I changed her diaper and put her pajamas on her without her waking up.  Bless her heart, she was exhausted!!!  She fell asleep around 6:00.  I just knew she would sleep all night, but she woke up around 9ish and wouldn’t go back to sleep.  She ended up staying up until midnight.  We try our best to not miss that afternoon nap, but sometimes we lose track of time.  :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)