Thursday, August 12, 2010

This and that…

Like I said in the last post…. I’m behind on picture posting, so I don’t even know what I have or haven’t posted…  Haha. 

Sweet Pea is already wearing high heels…  Oh lawd….  Ha!

SDC14476

Here’s a few pictures I snapped of Sweet Pea and her Daddy playing before bedtime. 

SDC14486

SDC14487

SDC14488 

SDC14491

SDC14492

 

SDC14496

SDC14497

A few more pictures of her playing in her toy box/container…  Ha!

SDC14507

SDC14511 

SDC14512

Notice in the picture below that the little square table thingy doesn’t have it’s legs any more…  Mr. Right had to remove the legs because she had been climbing on it and it is not sturdy at all!

SDC14515

My sleepy baby girl! 

SDC14520

Last week my dad came to stay with during my work week.  Here he is giving her a bottle before bedtime.

IMG_2396

SDC14519 

“Wake up Poppa!”

 IMG_2399

SDC14521

Coloring with Poppa…

SDC14523

SDC14524

My little monkey has figured out how to climb the baby gate…  And she almost fell over head first today!  Luckily I was standing right there to catch her.  *sigh*

SDC14528

Her daddy was trying to get ready for work and she wanted to be in there with him.

Bless her heart…  She was throwing a fit!!

SDC14531

“Uh oh…  I’m busted!”

IMG_2434

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)