Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New teeth and pictures… of course!

Ok, before I forget… Let me announce that Sweet Pea has 10 teeth as of right now!!!  TEN!!  They must have all came through at the same time because the last time I checked she only had 5!  And the other day I noticed that the 6th tooth had FINALLY come through… (the one that I have been expecting to break through for the past 2 months).  Well, I thought I saw something in her mouth, so I felt over to the side and I felt another tooth (I think it’s a molar?)  I was so shocked…  I started feeling around some more and I counted 10 all together!  Wow!  I thought she was never going to get any more teeth.  Haha!

Anywho…  I just wanted to let y’all know.

Now on to pictures…

I’m not sure what this face is all about… but I thought it was funny and cute.

SDC14839 

This is what she looks like when she isn’t getting her way and she’s about to throw a fit!  We have been seeing this a lot lately…  Terrible twos early????

SDC14842

Love those big brown eyes!

SDC14848

This is her “I know you told me not to do this… but I’m doing it anyway… and whatcha gonna do about it?!” face…  I’ve been seeing this a lot lately too…  Oh dear….

SDC14855 

I did not crop the picture above and below so that you can’t see how dusty the table in our bedroom is…  Just sayin’…  :-)

SDC14856

After bath time…

SDC14868

Sleepy girl…  but she didn’t go to sleep very easily that night. 

SDC14881

Her little shopping cart came with some plastic groceries…  She likes to suck on the steak sauce and ketchup bottles… 

SDC14892

She likes to share too!  How sweet!

SDC14894

The other night, we let McDonald’s cook because I forgot to put something out to thaw, the dishes were dirty, and because I just didn’t feel like cooking anyway… (I’m so tired of eating the same ole stuff anyway.  I need some new recipes!!!!)  So… we went through the drive-thru and picked up supper. 

Sweet Pea has become a fan of the cheeseburger.  I was really shocked that she ate it because she doesn’t like hamburger meat in spaghetti or other stuff I cook.  But she enjoyed the cheeseburger from McDonald’s.

IMG_2568 

I did feed her some veggies too so she wasn’t eating all junk food… just fyi…  ;-)

And since she has these new teeth…  I thought I’d try out some apples with her today after lunch.  (I’m not sure about this face either…)

IMG_2578

She liked the apples!

IMG_2580

And mommy is so proud!  :-)  I’m hoping she will start eating more “real” food now that she is getting more teeth.

IMG_2585

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)