Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Charli Isabella…

She’s finally here!!

She made her debut at 1:08am on August 16, 2010!

She’s 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches long!

And…. she’s beautiful!!!!!

See for yourself!

IMG_2472

I love when babies yawn really big!!  So sweet!

IMG_2473

She was getting her vitals checked here…

IMG_2471 

Mommy and her sweet girl!! 

SDC14649

SDC14650

Sweet Pea didn’t know what to think of her best friend.  (She was being a squirmy worm all day too…)

SDC14651

She was trying to climb up the bed to get her to her…

SDC14652

So teeny tiny!

SDC14653

Itty bitty feet!!!

SDC14654

You can see her long little fingers in this one!

SDC14655

SDC14656

Baby fever big time people!!!!!!!!

SDC14657

Sweet Pea was a little unsure about Mommy holding another baby.  She just kind of stared at me for a minute…

SDC14660

She wanted to touch her so bad, but we didn’t let her.  She came close though!

SDC14663

She will get used to her eventually.  I can’t wait to see them grow up together!  I hope they have a great friendship like Maranda and I have!

SDC14664

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)