Here are a few pictures I’ve taken in the past few days…
Daddy and Sweet Pea playing in the diaper box…
My sleeping beauty…
My little lady… Not! Haha! I am always having to tell her to put her feet down while she is eating. She was putting her feet on the table the other day at a restaurant… *sigh* I don’t know what to do with her…
We went to Woods and Water in Tuscaloosa the other day. She slept the whole time we were in there. I’m curious about how she would have reacted to all those big animals in there… especially the bear! We’ll go back another time and see…
We got home and put on our Woods and Water shirts and took a few pictures…
Love some kisses from my girl!
We were practicing our cheerleading stunts! Go Team! Haha!
Showing off our shirts!
She loves to pick at my hair…. I’m not sure what that’s all about?? I think it’s because it’s curly now and she’s just fascinated by it… I don’t know…?
Close up!
We went outside this morning and walked around for a little bit. It actually felt pretty good.
We went up to the road because the grass was still wet…
My little cutie patootie!
She’s definately a daddy’s girl. She is always sitting with him!
I was washing dishes this afternoon and I noticed that she got really quiet… So I went to check on her and she was sitting in the recliner playing with my phone… She is such a stinker! Haha!
Anywho… That’s all I have for now…
It’s back to work tomorrow… Ugh…. This week went by too fast. I’m hoping the work week goes by just as fast! I can’t wait for my next off week so I can go see Charli Bell! :-)


















She is so cute! The close up picture of her is ADORABLE!!!! Her eyes are to die for!! Good thing her daddy is a policeman....he's going to have to fight those boys off for her! ;0)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your curly hair!! (Mom told me about it the other day)
ReplyDeleteAnd little bit's Newbalance shoes are adorable as well! I want some!