Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July 31, 2010 (can’t think of anything better…)

If it isn’t obvious… I was in a picture taking mood the other day…  ;-)

First the coloring… and now all these pictures from the same day!

Anywho…  This little girl is about as rotten as they come!  She thinks she rules this house!  Ha!  Who am I kidding… I guess she does…  Haha!

SDC14404

She just claims the recliner like it’s HERS or something…  Psh….

SDC14407

And before anyone asks….  NO!  We are not Auburn fans!  ROLL TIDE BABY!!!  I just happened to put an orange dress on her (which was a hand-me-down) and her sippy cup just happened to be blue and orange..  I didn’t realize it until later when I was looking at the pictures.  Ha!

SDC14413

She did not want the ugly blue and orange sippy cup!  I don’t blame her…  ;-)

SDC14414

I guess she thinks she is going to be a computer wiz…  I sometimes forget to close the laptop and she sneaks over and starts tapping away at it.  Haha!  (Please excuse the extremely cluttered shelf to the right of the photo…  I think it’s time for some decluttering and organization around here!)

SDC14419

SDC14421

Maw Maw has taught her how to “fake cry”…  And this is what it looks like.  She works it like a pro too…  I’ll have to get a video of it for y’all.

SDC14422

This is hilarious…  I love that face!

SDC14425

Paw Paw brought us a watermelon from his garden the other day.  Sweet Pea didn’t know what to think of it.  But she gave it a big kiss!  Haha!

SDC14429

SDC14430

And it was GOOOOOOOD!!!

SDC14485

The other night, I decided to get the play yard out again.  It’s been put up for several months now.  But the way things are around here right now… I can’t get anything done because she is constantly climbing on stuff and I can’t even wash dishes or cook!!  So… I was really needing to wash dishes the other day… like bad!  She had run out of sippy cups… The sink and counter was full of dishes… So, I pulled out the play yard.  I just knew she was going to throw a fit as soon as I put her in it… but she didn’t!  I turned the tv on and she watched tv and played with her toys for a while.

SDC14456

Eventually she started fussing though.  But it wasn’t for a while and I was able to get some stuff done.  Thank you Jesus!

SDC14460

IMG_2373 IMG_2376

SDC14462

SDC14464

More pictures from the past few days to come…

2 comments:

  1. Bless that baby's heart...cant' believe you just lock her up in that play pen!!


    ha ha ha ....who do I sound like?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Ellie does a fake cry too! Thanks for the advice on the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)