Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Total randomness!

Obviously, I’m about to post a lot of random pictures I’ve taken recently.  What’s new though…?

I am SOOOOOO proud to say that my daughter can finally drink from a sippy cup ALL. BY. HERSELF.  She knows how to throw ‘em back now!  Haha! 

SDC15350

I mean… I really thought she was never going to get the hang of it.  She just didn’t understand that whole “lift the cup up high enough and the drink will come out” part….  So, any time she would go to take a drink, we would have to hold it up for her and then she would let go of it.  Therefore… she expected us to hold her drink all. the. time.  I even joked about her going to kindergarten expecting the teacher to hold her drink for her when she goes to lunch.  Haha.  But she’s got the hang of it now, and I’m SOOOOO glad!!!

SDC15351

The other night, she got a little messy with her yogurt.  Y’all know I hate messes like this, but I couldn’t help but laugh and snap a few pictures.  She was too darn cute.

SDC15353

She’s been doing so well with feeding herself. 

SDC15354

SDC15356

But every now and then, she makes a mess.  And that’s ok because she’s still learning.

SDC15358

Mr. Right showed her how to squeeze it to make it come out…

SDC15362

She had some milk without a lid on it…. and spilled some.  Of course, she had to play in it!  Haha!

SDC15364

There’s that “BUSTED” look.  Ha!

SDC15366

And at some point, she was eating her yogurt with her fingers….  I just let her be….  I believe that was one of those nights that she just didn’t want to eat anything we offered her… so I let her eat the yogurt however she wanted to….  I just wanted her to eat something, somehow!!!

IMG_3032

IMG_3034

Totally random….  This little creature was crawling on my living room floor the other night before bedtime.  Yes.  It’s a scorpion.  A friend of mine had them in her house when she first moved in it years ago, and needless to say, I freaked out when I first saw one.  I never thought they would be in my house though.  But yes… I was walking to the kitchen a few nights ago and I almost stepped on this bad boy.  *Shivers*  Luckily, Sweet Pea was in the other room.  I told Mr. Right to spray spray SPRAY the house while we were gone this past weekend.

SDC15376

Moving on….  More random pictures….

I was bored one morning last week so I dressed Sweet Pea up and snapped a few pictures…  She was in a good mood so I hoped for some smiling faces.

IMG_3040

She LOVES this little rocking chair Paw Paw got her a while back.  She sits in it all the time now.  (I think I’m going to repaint it.  I don’t like the pink as much as I thought I would…)

IMG_3042 

IMG_3048

She decided to a book…

SDC15368

…and apparently it was the funniest book!  Maybe the fact that it’s upside down made it so much more funny??  Haha!

SDC15369

One night last week, I was sitting in the living room and she went in the kitchen.  I heard her pouring something on the floor, so I ran in there and this is what I found…

IMG_3058

Just what she needs…..  chocolate before bedtime.  *sigh* (Yes, she was shoving a hand full of them in her mouth in the picture below.)

IMG_3059

After I cleaned up her mess, we went in the bedroom to go to bed.  I had to make the bed up because the covers were all messed up.  She was rolling around playing in them while I fixed the sheets.

IMG_3063

(I’m totally weird.  I don’t make the bed up when I get up in the morning.  I make it up before I go to bed because I can’t stand for the covers to be all bunched up and messed up.  It drives me crazy.  And Mr. Right is the worst when it comes to messing up covers!!!!  He sleeps all crazy!)

IMG_3064 

Well… that’s all for this post of random pictures…

1 comment:

  1. Michael sleeps all crazy too!!! And our bed gets "straightened up" before i go to bed. Rarely gets made up bc he sleeps during the day....i'm sure that's how y'all are too!!

    And Ansley and Grace are THIRD cousins....this is how it works

    Adam-A's mom (1st cousins)
    Grace- A's mom (2nd cousins)
    Grace - A (3rd cousins)

    Hope that helps! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)