Saturday, October 9, 2010

The beginning of October…

Here are a few pictures of the past week…

We took Mr. Right to the doctor the other day.  Sweet Pea entertained everyone in the waiting room.  She also read the Oprah magazine…  Haha.

IMG_2874

She looks so big sitting in the chair all by herself.

IMG_2876

I just love Halloween.  I wish I had a different outfit for every day of October for her to wear. 

IMG_2880

IMG_2885

IMG_2886

Mr. Right went to get Sweet Pea from Maw Maw’s the other day and this is what she came back looking like…. 

SDC15139

Yes, that is chocolate ice cream.  It is all over her!  (Y’all know I don’t like a messy child!)  Apparently, that is all she eats when she is over there now… 

SDC15141

We have been trying to let Sweet Pea eat with utensils lately, and she’s been doing pretty well with it.  But the other night, she decided her fingers were better than the fork…  and her mouth.

SDC15143

She picked the bowl up with her mouth and at one point she had her whole face in the bowl…  *sigh*  Kids…..  Haha.

SDC15145

And these were just some other pics from the other day…  I didn’t feel like moving them up with the others. 

SDC15149

SDC15150

She climbed on top of the lamp table by the door and was trying to get the light bulb.  It wasn’t turned on, but still….  I’m telling ya… I literally can not turn my back on this child.

SDC15155

Umm… this can not be comfortable?????  She was watching tv like this yesterday….  I guess she liked the fact that the people on there were upside down??  I don’t know……

SDC15158

Anyway…  I guess that catches me up for now.  I haven’t been taking many pictures lately and there hasn’t been much going on…. so…..  I hope that ties you over for a few days.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! This is totally what I have to look forward to. My son is 9 1/2 months & just starting to get into EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)