Monday, October 25, 2010

A birthday party

We went to a birthday party for Ansley a couple of weeks ago.  She is Sweet Pea’s 2nd cousin… I think.  Hmm… let’s see…

Joy is Ansley’s mom….  Joy is also Mr. Right’s cousin on his dad’s side…  So, if they are first cousins, then wouldn’t that make Sweet Pea and Ansley 2nd cousins?????  AHHHHH!!!!  So confusing!!!  Anyway… they are cousins somehow. 

Anyway…  It was Ansley’s first birthday!  So, they are exactly 6 months apart. 

I didn’t take a lot of pictures because…. well… we showed up 30 minutes before the party was over with.  So… we missed pretty much everything.  But I had to work that day and I ALMOST forgot about the party.  We were in a rush and there was a wreck on the main road to the party… and I forgot to buy a gift… so we had to run get a gift at the last minute…  Anywho…  here are some pictures…

SDC15320

SDC15321

SDC15327

Sweet Pea decided to hijack the birthday girl’s car!  Or would that be grand theft auto…???

SDC15328

Here comes Ansley!!!  She wants her car back!  Haha!

SDC15329

And then Sweet Pea fell out of the bottom of the car and it ran over her.  HAHAHA!!!  This was hilarious!  She started to cry a little.  She wasn’t hurt.  I think it scared her more than anything.

SDC15332

SDC15335

We were trying to get them to give each other some sugar, but Ansley kept shaking her head NO and Sweet Pea decided to pick her nose…  Lovely….. 

SDC15341

So… that’s it.  Maybe next year we can make it to the party on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)