Saturday, July 17, 2010

Time at Maw Maw and Paw Paw’s…

Here are some other pictures from Maw Maw’s camera.  These were taken while I was at work.  Sweet Pea loves to go to Maw Maw and Paw Paw’s house!!!

IMG_0011

IMG_0012

IMG_0014

She found one of the plug covers and thought it was her paci.  So, we find her with them in her mouth all the time.

IMG_0150

IMG_0153

IMG_0161

Paw Paw and Sweet Pea were pretending the broom was a guitar.  Haha!

IMG_0163

Maw Maw puts a cd on for her and she dances for her.

IMG_0167

IMG_0168

I guess she was helping Paw Paw wash dishes.  This picture makes me really nervous though because his arm is barely holding her up and she’s on the edge of the counter!!!!!  AHHH!!!

IMG_0171

IMG_0172

Learning how to mop!  Yay!

IMG_0173

IMG_0174

She loves to play in the cabinet.  It’s her little cubby.

IMG_0175

IMG_0179

IMG_0178

Alice came by one day and played with her.  She made a chocolate cake and Sweet Pea helped her put the icing on it.  It looks like she ate some too….. Hmmmm…  Feeding my baby junk!!!  Haha!  Just kidding.

IMG_0181

Alice said there was water in the Jack’s cup… by the way.

IMG_0182

I love that Maw Maw has a camera now and takes pictures while I’m at work.  It makes me feel like I’m not missing out on as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)