Saturday, August 20, 2011

Charli’s first birthday!

Last Saturday, we went to down for Charli’s (my bff’s little girl) first birthday!  It’s so hard to believe she is already one year old.

She had a luau theme party so we got to go swimming.  I was NOT thrilled at all about having to get in a swimsuit… in public… around people I know….  But I did it for my baby girl.  I knew she would have wanted to swim.  She had a blast!

[This is my “are you taking pictures?!” look I gave Mr. Right.  Haha!]

IMG-20110813-00001

[But then I was ok with him taking pictures because I am NEVER in any pictures with her… because I’m always the one taking them!]

IMG-20110813-00002

IMG-20110813-00003

IMG-20110813-00004

Charli’s cute little smash cake!

IMG_1189

The cake was soooo yummy!

IMG_1190

Sweet Pea dressed in her luau attire!  She was not happy with that lei on her head, but I LOVE this picture!  She is too precious!

IMG_1192

Charli enjoyed her smash cake!  You can’t see well because of the wonderful phone picture…  My phone would not flash.

IMG_1193

Sweet Pea is chillin’ while enjoying a sucker.

IMG_1202

This was right before we headed home.  I wanted to get at least ONE picture of the birthday girl and Sweet Pea!  It’s not the greatest… but oh well.

IMG_1204

Charli was taking a dip with her grandmother.

IMG_1206

I had to stop in with Maranda and say bye.  She was trying to install the new big girl car seat.  Gotta love the ‘do…  She had on Charli’s headband/bow.

IMG_1207

I think she has outgrown it…

IMG_1208 

And that’s that…. 

Happy birthday Charli!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)