I don’t usually post pictures of our house because it is embarrassing how cluttered it is. But I promise we are not hoarders!!!! We are just very limited on space!
So the other day, I got the idea to declutter our kitchen.
Here’s the before picture….
Well… kind of. Mr. Right cleaned off all the stuff that was stacked on top of that little “pantry” before I could take a picture. But you can see all the food stacked on top of the dryer…
…and all the stuff on top of the microwave and table. We literally have no cabinet space for food. All the cabinets are used for dishes and other stuff. So, that’s why our kitchen looks like it does. Oh… and this picture was taken after we started the project…
The food on the floor is from our grocery trip the day before. We don’t usually have food all over our floor. Haha!
So anyway…
Sweet Pea wanted to help us…
Three trips to Home Depot and this is what we got…
Here’s the after picture…
It’s still not pretty, but it is sooooooo much better than before!!! I’m pleased with it. We can actually see our dryer now. And with the exception of our snacks being in the basket on the microwave and our chips being on the dryer… all the food is in one area.
I just wish I had thought to do this 2 years ago when we moved in!!!! Ha!
So now that our kitchen is a little more organized… we put the old “pantry” in the bathroom to declutter it too.
Before…. And yes… this is what it looks like on a daily basis. No, I’m not proud of it! Ha!
After…. Much better!
We anchored the cabinet to the wall because Sweet Pea would more than likely pull it over on herself if we didn’t. She is so destructive! Haha!
So, that’s what we have been up to the past few days. I’m happy with the outcome. It will have to do for now until we are able to move out and get a bigger house. But I’m not going to hold my breath…


















LOVE IT!!! I'm so proud! =)
ReplyDelete