Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well, I would post our Christmas card so all my bloggy friends can see it… and because I can’t actually mail all of you one… (even though I would love to!)  BUT….  I don’t know how to do it and I am apparently illiterate when it comes to certain things.  Very frustrating. 

Anywhoodles….

I wanted to stop in and say Merry Christmas to you all!  Remember that Jesus is the reason for the season!

And now I’m off to bed.  Santa just made his stop here to drop off Sweet Pea’s gifts.  She has been a very good girl this year… with the exception of a few temper tantrums…..  But hey…  we all have those days, right?!  Haha!

So, off to bed I go… I’ve got to work tomorrow, but I’m planning on getting off early so I can come home and be with my lovies!

Merry Christmas!

Oh… and if anyone knows how to get the Christmas card on here, fill me in please!  Better late than never….  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)