Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Random thoughts…

-Why does my child like the shows that annoy me the most?  And the one’s that I can tolerate, she won’t sit for 2 minutes watching them… 

-I need my afternoon nap on my work week.  I’m sitting here about to fall asleep sitting up because I haven’t had my nap today…. or yesterday.  But that’s my own fault I guess….

-Tomorrow is supposed to be my first off day, but I have decided to fill in.  We have had two employees quit due to better paying jobs elsewhere… so we are taking turns covering their shifts until they hire new people.  I decided to work tomorrow.  So, I’ll be working my 8th day straight and I’ll have close to 80 hours when I leave tomorrow.  *sigh*  I am going to be exhausted!….. wait…. I already am!  But on the bright side… I get to sleep until 6 tomorrow morning since I have to be there at 8.

-Sweet Pea is talking really well now.  She can say so many words and repeats everything we say.  It’s so cute.

-I’m so excited about Christmas this year.  I think Sweet Pea is going to be happy with her gifts.  This is the first time in a gazillion years that I have been excited about Christmas.

-I’m having my wisdom teeth taken out on Friday.  This was a last minute thing.  I have been wanting them removed for a long time… like 10 years I’m talkin’… but I have been too scared to do it.  But…… I really want them gone.  So… I made a phone call today and got it set up so it will be done before the year is up and our insurance starts over.  Anywho.  I’m nervous.

-I just realized that Friday is our Christmas thingy with Mr. Right’s family.  I’m going to be drugged up from pain meds and I’m not going to be able to eat anything good.  CRAP!!!!!!!

-Why do I always remember that I need to go do something/run an errand as I’m pulling in to my drive way???  And then I am so close to my couch/bed that I don’t want to turn around and run that errand… therefore it gets put off…..  That has happened a lot lately and it’s frustrating.

-The past few mornings when I have been leaving for work… it’s been cold enough to freeze snot (as my husband would say).  But I like the cold weather.  Oh, it snowed here a little the other day.  It didn’t stick, but we had some flurries.  I love snow!

-I had big plans for making our house look like the Griswold’s from Christmas Vacation.  Haha!  But it never happened.  I thought it would be funny to do and easy… considering our house is small and it wouldn’t take much time or effort.  I just never got around to doing it…

-I thought we were going to freeze this winter because I figured we wouldn’t be able to use our gas heater, but Sweet Pea has been really good about it.  She knows that it is hot and that she isn’t supposed to get near it.  So, we aren’t going to freeze.  :-)

-And last, but not least… Sweet Pea is the big 2-0 today.  :-(  20 months old, that is…..  She’s growing up too fast.  April will be here before we know it and she will be 2 years old.  Which reminds me…. I need to start planning the birthday party!  AHHHH!!!!  Didn’t I just do this like… yesterday????  It sure seems like it!  I need some ideas on birthday themes!!!

If I have any more random thoughts, I’ll be sure to inform y’all.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)