Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010!

We decided to go to the pumpkin patch in Clanton this year.  We might go to a different one every year… who knows…  Anywho…

Not much to this day…  We went to the pumpkin patch… we got a pumpkin… we came home… 

Here’s some pictures!

Y’all know Sweet Pea and I like to take pictures in the car.  Actually… sometimes it’s the only way I can get her to stay still and get some smiling faces.  She is so busy!!!

IMG_3194

IMG_3200

IMG_3202

We stopped at Cracker Barrel to have lunch before we hit the patch.  Sweet Pea turned down the pancakes….?!?!?!  Is she crazy?! 

IMG_3204

Now for the pumpkin patch!  :-)

Sweet Pea didn’t like the way the hay felt.  But she sure looked cute!

SDC15521

SDC15523

We checked out some of the animals in the petting farm.

SDC15530

This little goat was her favorite I think…  She kept going back over to it.  I told Mr. Right that we were going to have to buy her a goat now.  Haha! 

SDC15532

SDC15535

The sunflowers were pretty!

SDC15537

SDC15543

Looking for the perfect pumpkin!

SDC15545

SDC15548

We Mommy found it!

SDC15550

SDC15553

I was trying to get her to smile, but she wouldn’t look at the camera when she did. 

SDC15556

The farmer man that drove all of us down to the patch offered to take a picture of us.

SDC15559

SDC15562

She didn’t care to have her picture taken…  She wouldn’t look at the camera….

SDC15566

SDC15569

SDC15570

SDC15572

All she wanted to do was run around…  So that’s what I let her do…  :-)

SDC15574

SDC15578

SDC15581

SDC15582

SDC15589

SDC15590

We stopped at Chili’s on the way home to have supper.  We had to get the salsa and chips because…. well…. it’s the best ever!!!  Sweet Pea was even digging in it!  Ha! 

IMG_3206 

And that was pretty much it!

1 comment:

  1. Mawmaw and pawpaw used to have goats, you know! lol

    Just tell them Grace needs one for Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)