I mentioned a few posts ago that we got a dog…
It is was my mom’s miniature pomeranian. Her name is Precious.
Getting ready to go to her new home
I couldn’t get a good picture of her before we got her groomed. She is so hyper.
Sweet Pea was watching her eat…
I took her to get groomed and she looks totally different now, but soooooo much better!!!! Isn’t she cute?!
Sweet Pea is fascinated with the dog cage… She is always climbing in there and I keep telling her over and over and OVER again to stay out of it!!!!! Gah!!!!!!!
*Fyi… She is not locked in there. She pulled the door closed, but it isn’t locked. And also, she got in their on her own. Just a curious kid being a kid…*
Sweet Pea loves to give us kisses and she tries to give the dog kisses… but that is a BIG NO NO!!!!! I’m sorry, but dogs lick their butts and everything else…. Eww.. yuck… blegh…! Anyway, I yelled before Precious was able to lick her mouth. Thank goodness!!!! But it is a cute picture.
So, that’s our new addition to the family!


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)