Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hmmm…?

I’m so stinking happy to be off work.  Like seriously.  The past few days have been not so great.  Oh… and I officially HATE doing heel sticks on babies.  HATE IT!!!!!  And I’m about this close [] to snapping on someone!!  I’m just gonna leave it at that….

Anywho.  So…  I’m off for one day and then I have to go work Thursday.  It’s only from 7:30a-12p so it’s not going to be too bad… except for the fact that it’s on my OFF WEEK!  Ugh….  Oh well.  It’ll put a few extra dollars in my pocket…

Enough about work…

Yesterday I talked to Maranda and come to find out, she’s at her Dad’s house right now…. which happens to be less than 30 minutes from me!  So, I told her we should make a Wal-Mart date!  I seriously needed some groceries!!!!  And she wanted to print pictures of sweet baby Charli!  So, we met at Wal-Mart. 

IMG_2591

I pretty much left Sweet Pea with her and ran around the store like a Super Market Sweep contestant while she was doing her picture stuff.  And I wasn’t able to hold Charli because I have had a stuffy nose for the past few days (thanks to my coworkers passing around some crud at work).  And because she was sleeping. 

IMG_2596

But I got to see her and she is still just as precious as the first and only time I’ve seen her.  I’m hoping this stuffy nose will be gone in a couple of days so I can go see them and spend quality time.  Haha. 

Anywhoodles.

Halloween is right around the corner, and I’m sooo excited!  I’m in search of a cute outfit for Sweet Pea.  I figured that we won’t be doing any of the trick or treating stuff for a couple more years, so I’m just going to stick to cute outfits for now.  She can start wearing costumes in a few years. 

I’ve been searching on Etsy and I’ve found some really cute stuff, but I am so leery of buying clothing off the internet because I’m afraid that it’s not going to fit.  And we all know that my child is going to have to have pretty much everything hemmed because she’s soooo short!  Haha. 

So hopefully I can make up my mind in the next couple of weeks so I can get something in before October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)