
1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Absolutely!! First of all, I love to spend money, but I hate to spend money. Make sense? I thought so… Anyway. But really, I do feel guilty if I buy myself anything. That’s why I don’t have anything. Haha! That’s why I wear tshirts with holes in them… and I only have one pair of blue jeans that actually fit me… and I’ve been wearing the same tennis shoes for 3 or more years… and I wear the same black pants to church all the time and I rotate out 3 different shirts (that I bought on sale)… I seriously need some clothes people. But I just feel bad when I buy myself stuff. Sweet Pea, on the other hand, I have no problem buying her stuff. Haha! She has plenty!!
2. How well do you know your neighbors?
Well, they are family, so I know them pretty well. Maw Maw and Paw Paw live on one side of us and then Henry (Maw Maw’s brother) and Mary live on the other side of us.
3. What age are you looking forward to being?
I’m not looking forward to being any age. I am so over it. I stopped getting excited about turning a certain age after 21. I am totally dreading 30, which is creeping up on me… Ugh… Who’s idea was it to have an age question this week???? Thanks for making me depressed.
4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Kind of. Well… when I’m expecting a package or something fun. I do not get excited about bills. Ugh….
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I’m just going to skip this one all together because I have the worst memory when it comes to my childhood. I just remember bits and pieces of certain things, so I’m not even going to try on this one. Sorry…
Y’all have a great weekend!


















Stopping by from Five Question Friday. Love your blog! Looking forward to following.
ReplyDeleteI hear you on 30 creeping up. My birthday is 2 months away and I could have sworn I just celebrated one!
ReplyDeleteDo I need to sign you up for "What Not to Wear" so you can get $5000 worth of new clothing?!?! lol
ReplyDeleteMaybe our whole family should go on it...that would be fun!