Friday, September 17, 2010

17 Months Old!

Ok, so I’m a few days late on this… but sometimes life gets in the way of my blogging.  BUT I didn’t forget that it was her 17 month birthday on the 14th.  So, that’s all that matters. 

Anywho…

Y’all know that I normally take pictures of her on the 14th of every month, but I totally forgot to this month… like I said… life gets in the way sometimes…  And I had her dressed up so cute that day too…  Maw Maw took some pictures with her camera while she was over there playing that day, so I will have to get them from her.  But these will have to do for now…  They have already been posted once in the past week… but oh well.  They were taken on the 11th. 

SDC14964

SDC14975

SDC14985

I cannot believe that this was the same child a year ago!

5MONTH(9-14-09)

She has grown soooooo much and it’s unbelievable.  Time really does fly by so fast.  It makes me so sad, but happy too. 

I’m not sure of her stats right now.  I think she is about 29 inches tall and still only about 20 lbs… maybe a pound or two more…  But I’ll find out more when we go for her check up next month.  Hopefully she will gain a little more by then because she has literally only gained 2 or 3 pounds since she was 8 or 9 months old.  She is so active though.  We can’t keep her still.  She loves to go go go… all the time!  But anyway. 

In the past few days, she has been saying so many new words.  If we tell her to say something, she will say it, or at least try to!  It’s so cute.  She is starting to look more like a little girl every day and not just a baby anymore.  This brings tears to my eyes. 

I could go on and on about this girl, but she is waking up from her nap right now, so I’m going to go spend some time with her before she goes to stay the night with her Gammie tonight. 

Sweet Pea, you are such a joy to us.  We are so blessed to have you in our lives.  Mommy and Daddy love you soooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)